Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Balls that I plan on dropping

I am trying to do too much!  I have a ton of things I am interested in, but only 24 hours in a day.  So here is my list of things I plan on dropping or cutting back on.

1.  TV watching....there are really only a few shows that I actually like on tv.  I am planning on turning it off instead of watching something that is wasting my time.

2.  No more needless home improvement projects.  Along the lines of the #1, I will no longer watch HGTV.  My house is fine the way it is.  I don't need to be painting, replacing or decorating items in my house that aren't broken!   There are enough broken things that I don't need to go looking for work to do.

3.  I have really wanted to plant a raised garden in my yard and grow my own organic vegetables.   I am dropping this ball for 2 reasons, I don't have the time and I really don't have a green thumb!

4.  Trying to make complex meals for dinner.  When my kids get older I will come back to this but right now, I am going to keep it simple.

Do you have any balls you need to drop?

No comments:

Post a Comment