Friday, January 7, 2011

Funnix Review

Funnix A Tutor in Your Computer
During the month of January Funnix is offering a free reading program.

 I actually really enjoy this program with my daughter Hannah.  It took me a while to figure out.  They have a tutorial on their website that tells you how to start using the program.  This was much more helpful than the teacher guide that you download.

It takes us about 20 minutes everyday.  It starts off very simple.  You need to sit down with your child the entire time at the computer, the adult operates the mouse.  Every lesson  ends with a page from the workbook which also teaches handwriting.

I like this program because it's interactive and a little less tedious than other reading programs I've tried.

So far I give Funnix a big thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment