Tuesday, March 15, 2011

More Books....

My sister recently did a post on her family's favorite books right now.  So I figured I would share some of our current favorites ;)  My oldest son is 6 and my daughter is 4.

Winnie the Witch by Valerie Thomas- this is a cute story about a Witch and her cat Wilbur and their dilemma with the cat blending into the background.  














The Wild Girl by Chris Wormell- a story about a little girl and her dog who live in a cave and how they survive during a cold winter.














The Sea Monster-  A story about a little boy taking his toy boat to the ocean, when his boat floats away and he swims after it he finds himself in deep trouble.














Pinkalicous- is a great story about a little girl who eats too many pink cupcakes.  My son and my daughter LOVE this story!













There is a monster at the end of this book- We bought this book for our IPAD and my kids read it over and over again!













Hooray for Diffendoofer Day- is another cute story, it's Doctor Suess(ish)

No comments:

Post a Comment