Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Easy, Healthy, Chicken recipe #1 Garlic Orange Chicken

I am on a mission to come up with 30 inexpensive, healthy, quick recipes for my family.
My mother-in-law gave me this one.
I call it Garlic Orange Chicken
I serve it with rice and asparagus.

Ingredients-
3 cloves of garlic diced up
bread crumbs
chicken breast or tenders cut so they are thin
1/2 cup of orange juice
cooking oil

Directions
Cut the chicken so it is thin
Throw the chicken pieces in some breadcrumbs until they are coated
Heat the oil in a pan
Toss in the garlic
then toss in the chicken
flip the chicken, add more oil if needed
when the chicken is almost done pour in the orange juice
keep it cooking until the orange juice gets thick like a glaze


I am new at writing recipes, but I think you get the idea of how this recipe works :)

No comments:

Post a Comment