Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My newest plan!

I am reading a great book called "Switch".  And one of the chapters talks about figuring out the bright spots...what's working well in different areas of your life.  So I am applying this principle to my weekly menu.

What works at my house are easy meals, these are bright spots...meals with a minimal amount of preparation that I can spend about 10 minutes or less in food preparation (not cooking time).  Now for the tricky part, I want the meals to be healthy, nothing with 1/2 a stick of butter or a few cups of sugar or frying involved.
My goal is to come up with 30 recipes for dinner....I may be shooting to high...but I want to rotate these meals every month.
If any of you have some great easy relatively healthy, tasty meals send them my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment