Sunday, July 17, 2011

Lindy's 2011 Book List

2011 Book List

Switch How to Change Things when Change is Hard Chip and Dan Heath
        I highly recommend this book, it's helped me in many areas of my life, from housework to child rearing.

The Silent Governess by Julie Klassen
     I really enjoyed this book, I couldn't put it down.

Though Waters Roar by Lynn Austin
     I just love anything by Lynn Austin :)

Within My Heart by Tamera Alexander
     Another great historical romance book.  I have read almost all of Tamera's books, she writes about historical Colorado and ties in all the different characters from her previous books.

Sacred Influence- How God Uses Wives to Shape the Souls of Their Husbands by Gary Thomas-  I liked most of this book, I can't say that I agreed with all that Gary had to say but it's worth reading.


A Thomas Jefferson Education: Teaching a Generation of Leaders for the Twenty-First Century by Oliver DeMille

This book discusses how to use Classic Novels to educate your kids and yourself.  

No comments:

Post a Comment