Sunday, January 22, 2012

Why I am voting for Ron Paul

I know, I know, you aren't supposed to talk about politics or religion but I am not one to conform.

I like Ron Paul, I like that he was an obstetrician for 30 years before getting into politics.  I like that he has been married to the same woman for 54 years.

I like that he wants to put abortion rights in the hands of states rather than the federal government.  I like that he said all other violent crimes are dealt with at the state level, why should abortion be excluded.

I like that he has consistently said the same thing and doesn't change his stance based on his ratings or popularity.

I like that Democrats will vote for him because he wants to bring our troops home.  I agree with Ron Paul that we no longer need to have troops in countries like Germany and South Korea.

I agree with Ron Paul that government has no place in healthcare, especially after working in Home Health Care as a nurse.

I agree with Ron Paul that parents should have the right to spend their money on the school or method of schooling they deem appropriate for their children.  If the system isn't working how about we try something different.

Ron Paul is against wasting money.  He no longer want to pour our tax money into other countries, which isn't really helping the people that we intend to get the money.  How about give us back our tax money so we can put it into the organizations that will really help people suffering in other countries.

Paul's views on Education
Paul's Views on the Economy
Paul's Views on Health Care
Click here for any other issues

No comments:

Post a Comment